Two full-days of training, specifically designed to educate dental team members on the topic of Botulinum toxin and Dermal Fillers and how to successfully assist Dentists to integrate these services into their current dental practice.
Facial injectables offer dentists an entirely new and exciting opportunity to provide dental and facial treatments under the one roof, in the same appointment, making treatment less painful, more convenient and more comprehensive.
Innovation is key at Teoxane. When patients always expect better aesthetic results, products need to be constantly thought over and practitioners are eager to continuously improve their skills and discover new and proven treatment options. Products and techniques must be validated so that patients get what they expect.
• Philosophy of minimal, conservative, natural facial rejuvenation – the Dentist’s difference
• Relevant Facial Anatomy, the Facial Ageing Process & the full spectrum of facial rejuvenation therapies
• Physiology & Pharmacology of Botox & Dermal Fillers
• How to treat upper facial lines (forehead, glabella, crow’s feet, bunny lines); Gummy Smile, TMD, Bruxism, Facial Pain & Asymmetries, soft tissue deficiencies (eg.nasolabial folds & marionette lines), interdental “black” triangles, lip enhancement, etc.
• Potential contra-indications, complications & side effects – how to avoid and manage them
• Necessary treatment records, photography & consent
• Legalities surrounding Dentists & Facial Rejuvenation – the right insurance & how to be protected
• The Business of Facial Rejuvenation – how to market and how to gain revenue, from the unique dental business perspective.
All prices exclude GST
13th - 14th Sep 8.30am - 5.30am
8:30am - 5:30pm
Venue: Auckland - Amora Hotel
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A full refund will be given if cancellation is advised no less than 21 days prior to an event. A full refund will not be given if cancellation is advised within 21 days of an event. If cancellation occurs within 21 days of an event a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. If cancellation occurs within 10 days of an event no refund will be given.
Payment is required prior to the course date. Payment can be made via invoice through your Aluro account or by credit card, cheque or direct credit.