Zoom Day and Nite White Standard Kits
Take-home whitening formulas with Amorphous Calcium Phosphate.
It's true. Other professional take-home whiteners might contain potassium nitrate or fluoride, but only NiteWhite and DayWhite have both and ACP.
Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (ACP), a patented technology developed by the ADA, leads to the rapid deposition of a new coating of hydroxyapatite over the original tooth surface. This science, combined with peroxide, fluoride and potassium nitrate is why NiteWhite and DayWhite do so much more than just whiten. Our unique formulas reduce sensitivity, rebuild enamel, fill in surface defects and whiten, giving patients a more positive experience all around. Give your patients he most advanced formulas in take-home whitening with NiteWhite and DayWhite. The science speaks for itself.
Standard Kit: (6) 2.4 ml Syringes; 18 dual-arch applications. EVA and tray case included.
The most dramatic results for a healthy white smile.
- Day White:
- 6% Hydrogen Peroxide - Once a day for 30 mins for 10 days*
- 9.5% Hydrogen Peroxide - Twice a day for 15mins for 7 days*
- 14% Hydrogen Peroxide - Twice a day for 15mins for 3 days*
- Nite White:
- 10% Carbamide Peroxide - Overnight or 2-4 hours daily for 10 days*
- 16% Carbamide Peroxide - Overnight or 2-4 hours daily for 7 days*
- 22% Carbamide Peroxide - Overnight or 2-4 hours daily for 3 days*
*Discuss duration of use with patients