WATERPIK WATERFLOSSER ULTRA
The Waterpik® Ultra Water Flosser is the easier and more effective alternative to string floss for those who don't like to floss. And it's perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges or periodontal pockets. Waterpik® Water Flossers are the only brand clinically proven* to be an effective alternative to traditional floss for removing plaque biofilm and reducing gum bleeding and inflammation.
The Waterpik® Ultra Water Flosser is the ultimate in water flossing performance. It features ten pressure settings, a contemporary design that is smaller and quieter than previous models, a covered reservoir with in-lid tip storage, and six unique tips. The WP-100 is the number one recommended Water Flosser model among dental professionals.
- Clinically proven to be twice as effective as traditional string floss for improving gum health
- Proven in laboratory tests to remove 99.9% of plaque from treated areas with a 3 second application
- Clinically proven* 3x as efective as string floss for cleaning around braces with the orthodontic tip
- Removes bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach
- Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation and keep your gums strong and healthy
- Great for patients with implants, crowns, bridges and veneers
- Leaves the mouth feeling incredibly fresh and clean
- 6 unique tips
- Advanced pressure control system with 10 settings
- 5 to 90 psi
- Pulse Rate: 1450 cycles/min
- Reservoir capacity of 90 seconds or 400ml
- Pause button on handle
- Can be used with water or your favorite mouthwash
- Smaller and quieter than previous models
- Covered reservoir with built-in tip storage
- Two-year warranty
View the Waterpik® Plus Cordless model
If you are not a dental professional but would like to purchase this product CLICK HERE.
*Data on file
Login now for pricing
Purchasing from our website is exclusive to Aluro HealthcareNZ members only. If you are a healthcare professional and would like to apply for a membership please click here.