Still the same small and lightweight design, FLASHlite Magna 4.0 is now powered by a new LED engine that delivers advanced beam collimation. Proprietary optics reduce divergence of the beam to maximize curing power in deep preps, with more focused, more powerful and more effective curing.
- Wide beam width eliminates the extra curing time required to overlap exposures on a large restoration saving valuable chairtime.
- Shortened head angle allows easy access to posterior teeth and decreases patient discomfort.
- Compact and cordless design for curing on the go.
- Advanced lithium-ion battery for hours of hassle free operation.
- 10,000 hour LEDs that cure all CQ materials quickly and efficiently.
- Ergonomic Pen-Style construction to minimize clinician strain.