VIZILITE PRO ORAL EXAMINATION LIGHT
The Vizilite Pro Oral Exam Light is a device intended for use as an adjunct to traditional oral examination to enhance the visualization of oral mucosal abnormalities.
The Vizilite Pro uses 5 powerful violet LEDs that shows biofluorescence in the oral cavity without turning off the room lights. It is powered by an internal rechargeable lithium ion battery. An on/off push button is located on the viewing side. An eyepiece and an optical viewing filter increases contrast between healthy and abnormal tissue. A battery charge indicator is located on the viewing side of the handle.
• The Vizilite Pro has a special optical filter to improve contrast between healthy and abnormal tissue and to improve visualization. It does not require a special rinse.
• Vizilite Pro battery – The lithium ion battery pack is rated for 500 full recharge cycles, approximately 5 years of use. The battery pack is protected by means of a built-in safety circuit.
• Improved thermal design has no fan for quiet operation.
• Light Output Regulation – the Vizilite Pro output LEDs maintain full power until battery is depleted.
• Auto Shut Off – To conserve battery power, once activated and after five minutes of continuous on time, the violet output LEDs will automatically turn off and the unit will return to standby mode.