Mini Dental Implants
- MDI Case Planning Template (2.41 Mb, PDF)
- Mini OB collar A4 (152Kb, PDF)
- 3M - Mini-Dental Implant Catalogue (1.7Mb, PDF)
- FAQ (62Kb, PDF)
- IMTEC - MDI and Minimally Invasive Dentistry Video
Welcome to the world of Mini Dental Implants – the latest revolution in dental implant technology. There is plenty of information here for patients to read and understand what implants could mean to you the denture wearer. Please contact us should you require further information. The locate a dentist section will enable you to contact a dentist in your region who has been extensively trained in the Mini Dental Implant system.
Optimum tooth replacement is achieved with implants. Implants are root replacements. Once implanted into your jaw, the bone and the implant body integrate into one cohesive member and provide a stable and reliable anchor on which a tooth may be fabricated. Implant bodies are also employed as retention abutments used in retaining full or partial dentures.
In studies, dental implants are shown to preserve bone and reduce gum tissue loss. Eating, speech and laughter can now be performed with confidence. Patients feel better and gain a new found zest for life, as implants are the closest thing to natural teeth.
Historically, dental implants have a high clinical success rate. Patients who have opted for dental implants often remark how similar the implant feels to their own natural teeth. The patient can enjoy new found confidence.
Implant Benefits to Stabilise Dentures:
- Improved confidence
- Stability during eating
- Increased preservation of bone
- Decreased gum tissue shrinkage
- Less food seepage under the denture
- Superior esthetics
- Social interactions accomplished with confidence
- A feeling close to that of your natural teeth
- Dietary nutritional benefits